Request Tracker Down for Maintenance

Currently, the Report a Concern portion of our site is down for maintenance, but we’d still like to hear from you! Please email your questions, comments or concerns to us directly. We anticipate the Report a Concern module to be available for use again by the end of June 2018.


For a Police or Fire emergency, dial 9-1-1.

Problems that require urgent attention should be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours: 

  • Public Works at 515-978-7920
  • Police Department at 515-978-7979 
  • Development Services Department at 515-978-9533

For barking dogs and noise disturbances, call the Non-Emergency Westcom Dispatch number at 515-222-3321.

For power and streetlight outages, call MidAmerican Energy at 1-888-427-5632 or visit the MidAmerican Energy website. If you live in the Southfork area, call 515-978-7920. If you live in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association, contact your association for light outages.

For Public Works emergencies on weekends and after 3:30 p.m. on weekdays, call 515-249-1212.