Who handles animal control?
For live animals, contact the Waukee Police Department by calling the dispatch line at 515-222-3321.

For deceased animals, contact the Public Works Department at 515-978-7920.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Public Works Building located?
2. How do I sign up for utilities?
3. What do I do if I smell gas?
4. How do I get a pilot light lit on my furnace, water heater or appliance?
5. How do I get a Right-of-way (ROW) Permit or Utility Permit?
6. How do I get garbage service set up?
7. What do I do with my yard waste?
8. Who do I contact if my garbage is missed?
9. How do I get a streetlight fixed?
10. Who handles animal control?
11. How do I report a damaged mailbox?
12. How do I report a damaged or down street sign?