How do I bring up a concern to the Mayor and City Council?

There is an open forum toward the beginning of every regular City Council meeting, during which anyone may speak regarding any subject that is not on that night's agenda for consideration. If you are uncomfortable speaking before the council, you may email them or write a letter outlining your concerns and mail it to:

Mayor and Council Members
City of Waukee
230 W. Hickman Road
Waukee, IA 50263

In your letter or email, include your name, address and phone number. Anonymous complaints or concerns will not be forwarded to the Mayor and Council and therefore cannot be resolved. Direct email addresses and phone numbers can also be found at the link below.

Elected Officials Directory

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information about City services?
2. Can I register my car in Waukee?
3. When is trash pickup?
4. What type of events should I submit to the Community Events Calendar?
5. When can I have yard waste picked up?
6. Can I burn yard waste?
7. Do I need to license my pet?
8. How do I bring up a concern to the Mayor and City Council?
9. What should I do if I suspect a gas leak?
10. How do I locate my property lines?
11. Where do I go with questions about my property taxes?
12. How do I register to vote in Waukee?
13. I need an absentee ballot for an upcoming election. Where can I get one?
14. Who do I contact about purchasing a plot in Waukee Cemetery?