Waukee Ball Field Rules
In order to be fair and keep the ball field reservation process streamlined, the Waukee Parks & Recreation Department asks for users to follow the following rules:
- Purchase a $20 membership under one DESIGNATED Coach or Parent name per team online. This designated person will be the only one allowed to reserve practice time for the team.
- Complete a team form once per season online or by emailing a request for a printed or PDF copy. Teams must submit this form prior to making any online reservations
- Reserve field via the online reservation system.
- One hour per week per team is allowed on weekdays (M-F)
-5, 6, 7 p.m.
- One hour maximum per weekend per team is allowed on weekends (Saturday/Sunday)
-8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- If a team is found making reservations without the submitted form, all reservations will be deleted from the system.
- All reservations must be listed in the head coach’s name.
- Team name and age of the players needs to be entered in the registration notes for each reservation made.
- Call-in and email reservations WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED (online only).
- Teams that abuse the reservation process will be removed from reserving ball fields for the remainder of the season.
- Staff has the right to make any changes deemed necessary without notice.
- Field time will not be rescheduled if the Parks & Recreation Department closes the fields due to weather or maintenance issues.
- If your team cancels practice or needs to change a reservation, please email the Parks & Recreation Department or call 515-978-0007.
2020 Reservation Dates and Weeks:
|Online Reservation Dates||Reservation Weeks|
|Friday, March 6||March 16-29|
|Friday, March 20||March 30-April 12|
|Friday, April 3||April 13-26|
|Friday, April 17||April 27-May 10|
|Friday, May 1||May 11-24|
|Friday, May 15||May 25-June 7|
|Friday, May 29||June 8-21|
|Friday, June 12||June 22-July 5|