Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. The maximum occupancy of the splash pad is 100 people.
2. During inclement weather, the splash pad will be closed.
3. Please shower before use; restrooms and showers are located on the south side of the pavilion.
4. Running and rough play are prohibited.
5. There is no on-site facility supervisor or lifeguard.
6. All children must be under adult supervision.
7. Splash pad water is recirculated. DO NOT DRINK THE WATER.
8. No food, beverages or glass containers are allowed.
9. No pets are allowed.
10. No rollerblades, skateboards or bicycles are allowed.
11. Groups of 15 or more must notify the Parks & Recreation Department of plans to visit the splash pad by calling 515-978-0007.
12. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, DIAL 911!