Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Block Party Permit Application
  2. Fireworks Display Application
  3. Non-Profit Funding Request Form

    The City of Waukee is soliciting service proposals/funding requests from local non-profit organizations for the fiscal year beginning... More…

  4. Request the Mayor at an Event

    Please complete this form in order to request the Waukee Mayor's presence at your event.

  1. Boards/Commissions/Committees Application

    The City of Waukee is looking for citizens interested in serving on one of its many advisory boards and commissions.

  2. Library Board of Trustees Application

    The Waukee Public Library seeks citizens interested in serving on its Board of Trustees annually with terms starting each July 1.

  3. Proclamation Request

    Request a proclamation to be issued by the Mayor of Waukee.